Monday, November 1, 2010

Chicken Soup For the Soul

1November 2010 Workshop

I asked Sister Odie Connica to speak on John Lund’s talk “The Myth we Call Perfection”.  (She made the night!!)
We did simple decorations
You can click any picture to enlarge. I used branches off my dad’s crab apple tree, but you could definitely use fall leaves as well. Or any branches for that matter, pine tree branches would be pretty too. Because I’ve had some already ask me for a break down of it all here we go:
Menu:
Soup, Salad, Home made Rolls, Pumpkin Rolls for dessert - HUGE THANKS to all the sisters who contributed! YUM! For the Carmel Pretzels recipe go HERE

Napkins found at Walmart. Vases found at the $1 store.
A few sisters asked about the music that was playing in the background it was David Tolk.
DSCN7205 DSCN7211 DSCN7213 DSCN7220
 Love much...and do the best you can, with the best you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment